Sunday, February 10, 2008
Thanks to the Lord
Today was my last Sunday at chapel for atleast 2 or 3 weeks (or maybe longer, depending on how long it takes for me to heal from the C-section on Wed.). Many of the congregation members have been so kind and supportive throughout my pregnancy, and today was no exception. :-) Several people told Ashley and I that they would be thinking of and praying for us this week, particularly on Wednesday. Others asked if we needed any help and told me to let them know if we did. (This especially meant a lot to me since we don't know each other all that well). I feel paricularly loved and blessed today, and I want to thank the Lord for the wonderful people He has put in our lives and how He is providing for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment