Blog Archive

Monday, February 18, 2008

Caroline & Kimberly "Getting Acquainted..."


I have jaundice, so Daddy put me in front of
the window to "sunbathe" today...


Here I am again, enjoying the sun!


Caroline is very curious about her new baby
"sissy," Kimberly. She climbed up on a bench
Mommy set up next to the Pack-n-Play, in order
to get a peek at her sister! :)


"I'm not sure what to think of baby sister just
yet... but, I think I like her!..." :0)

5 comments:

happymcfamily said...

You have 2 sweethearts!

Lauren said...

lots of great pics!!!! you look great, steph! and so do your adorable little girls, of course. (and ashley, too.)

crt said...

these pictures are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update!
Glad to see you all are doing well! :)

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Thanks, everybody! We're so happy to have both of our girls at home and getting used to one another... :)