Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Caroline Chronicles, Week 3

Caroline seems to be growing and learning more quickly with each passing day! Here are some "big girl" things she has been doing and saying:


** Caroline and I have been playing with some animal puzzles she got for Christmas over the last couple of days. She kept handing me puzzle pieces, so I asked her to go and get her puzzles and we would put the pieces where they belonged... She thought about it, walked over and picked up one of the puzzles, and then brought it over to me!

** Today while I was putting on my tennis shoes, Caroline pointed to one of them and said, "do," which I took to mean "shoe," of course! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:0) What a smart little girl. - Anna

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Thanks, Anna! I think so! :)