
Kimberly Nicole weighed 7 lbs and was 18 3/4
inches long.
Caroline Ashley weighed 6 lbs, 13.8 ozs and
was 19 inches long.

Daddy with Kimberly on the day she was born...
Daddy with Caroline on the day she was born...

Mommy & Daddy with Kimberly.
Mommy & Daddy with Caroline.
I just can't get over how much my two little girls look alike when they were born into this world!
Aren't they both beautiful?
5 comments:
They ARE beautiful. I can't wait to see if our little one looks like big sis or not. :)
Mommy looks like a pro in both pics, but daddy sure looks more confident with Kimberly than with Caroline! Love the comparison photos! :0)
- Anna
Congratulations on your new, beautiful baby girl. I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well.
congrats to all of you --the girls do look so much like each other--it will be so much fun to compare their likes and differences!! Take care of yourselves and try to get rest when you can!!
They could be twins! (except for the whole not being born on the same day part :)
Post a Comment