skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Caroline & Kimberly's Corner
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
2011
(23)
►
December
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(14)
►
2010
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
2009
(58)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(160)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(22)
▼
February
(33)
The Caroline Chronicles ~ Week 4
Visit with Paw Paw & Grandma
The Best Bouncy in the World!
The Caroline Chronicles, Week 3
Some more "comparison" pics, just for fun!
Mommy with her Girls
Kisses for Kimberly
Caroline & Kimberly "Getting Acquainted..."
Snapshots of Kimberly
Welcome to the World, Kimberly Nicole!
The Caroline Chronicles ~ Week 2
More Snapshots of Caroline
Small Victories...
Thanks to the Lord
Watch me eat with a spoon! :)
Naptime "Adventures" (I might miss something!)
The Countdown Continues...
Sweeping with "Sweepin' Sam" :)
Caught in the Catbox!!
The Caroline Chronicles ~ Week 1
Snapshots of Caroline
Hangin' Out with Mom & Dad
Last Doctor's Appointment...
Lunch time Adventures with my Sweet Caroline...
Climbing on Daddy's Chair...
Climbing Caroline :0)
Kimberly Nicole's Letter from the Womb
8 Days and Counting!...
These shoes were made for walkin'...
and that's just what they'll do!...
Walking in Mommy's Shoes...
Taking a Nap with Eeyore!
But, I don't WANNA go to sleep!!
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2006
(1)
►
November
(1)
Monday, February 4, 2008
8 Days and Counting!...
This picture was taken about a week and half ago, so you can imagine how BIG I am now! ;) Friends keep telling me that I'm "small" for being as far along in my pregnancy as I am, but I don't know... I look pretty big in this picture!
2 comments:
Lauren
said...
You look great, Steph!!!
Mon Feb 04, 08:10:00 PM PST
Proud Mommy of 2
said...
Thanks, Ren!
Sun Feb 10, 07:23:00 PM PST
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends & Other Blogs
A Wandering Heart
Bear and Buddy's Cave
Happy McFamily
Him, Me and Our Three
Rebecca's Persuasions
The Pioneer Woman
Followers
2 comments:
You look great, Steph!!!
Thanks, Ren!
Post a Comment