

Why am I posting pictures of Caroline's messy room, you ask? Well, last Wednesday, I was talking to a close friend of mine on the phone when I heard a "thump" coming from my oldest daughter's room. I had put her in her toddler bed for a much needed nap about 30 minutes earlier. When I opened her bedroom door, I saw her standing in front of the window with a big grin on her face! :0) She had climbed out of her bed for the very first time and apparently had been having fun strewing her dirty laundry all over the place! By the time I grabbed my camera to take some pictures, she had already run out of her room... but I thought some pics of her naptime destruction would be fun to share. ;0)
This morning at 6:55 AM, Ashley and I were awakened from a deep sleep from the sound of a little girl running into our bedroom... Caroline had crawled out of her bed and decided to be Mommy and Daddy's alarm clock. This was the first time she had ever done this... (And after the before mentioned adventure of last week, I knew it was only a matter of time!).
1 comment:
Spunky little girl. :)
Post a Comment