Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mommy's Busy Girls... A Gallery of Wonderful Random-ness

"Sharing" her puzzle pieces with Sissy...

Kimmy's reaction...

Digging & Playing in her sandbox...

Which she loves to do!!

This is fun stuff!

Helping Mommy fold laundry. ;)

Playing "peekabo" with Sissy... (don't worry, I always keep a close eye on her
when she does this).

Okay... so Caroline is afraid of the spraying palm tree on her pool...

But as you can tell in these pictures...

She had a blast playing with the water hose! :)

Climbing Caroline... she's curious about her sister!

Kimberly chilling out in her crib...

"Reading" one of the great new books Maw Maw brought her when she visited recently.


2 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow I cant believe how big the girls are getting! they are adorable. I need to keep up on the blog reading a little big more.

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Thanks, Rosie! :)
Your girls are adorable, too.