Saturday, June 28, 2008

Good Saturday



This morning, for the first time, Caroline slid down her "big girl" slide! She was so proud of herself and so was Mommy. :-)
This afternoon, the girls and I headed over to a friend's house for a playdate. Melissa has two kiddos, Kaylee Jo, who will be 3 in September and T.J. (short for Timothy James), who is 16 months old. She is pregnant with her third child, another boy who is due in August. We were at their house from about 1:30 until about 5:30, and we all had a good time together. :0) Caroline and T.J. LOVE playing together! I regret that I didn't get any pictures... :( There were so many cute moments I could've captured on camera (the three of them sitting at the table for a snack, T.J. and Caroline playing "peekabo," the three of them jumping on Ms. Melissa's couch, T.J. "talking" to Kimberly...). But, unfortunately I discovered that my camera was full just before I went to Melissa's house, so I didn't have a chance to download and delete them....
I think I've learned my lesson... don't get your camera too full or you might miss out on some great moments!!


No comments: