Quick update... the doctor told me that Kimmy has a viral infection... Ears are clear, chest is clear... So, hopefully, she'll be feeling better soon! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I HATE viral! I always hope it's bacterial so they can DO something about it haha! Praying it won't last long and the contagious factor will be limited among the household! :)
I hear you, girl!... Me, too! And it seems like every time I take my girls to the clinic, it's viral and there's nothing we can do but wait it out... Thank you so much for your prayers! LOve you. :)
2 comments:
I HATE viral! I always hope it's bacterial so they can DO something about it haha! Praying it won't last long and the contagious factor will be limited among the household! :)
I hear you, girl!... Me, too! And it seems like every time I take my girls to the clinic, it's viral and there's nothing we can do but wait it out... Thank you so much for your prayers! LOve you. :)
Post a Comment