Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pre-school and Potty Training




Okay... so after a 6 month break, I decided I am long overdue to start blogging again!! A sweet friend of mine here in Vicenza (named Becka) sent me her blog link today... once I checked it out and saw how truly wonderful it is, I was inspired to re-enter the "blogging world!" ;) So, here I am... I can make no promises as to how often I will update my blog, but I will certainly try to do better than every 6 months! lol...

As of yesterday, Caroline and Kimmy are both in pre-school on post... they're in the same class, in fact! :) Kimmy is having some trouble saying good bye to Mommy when I drop them off in the morning, but her teacher (Miss Silvia) says she calms down after about 20 minutes and is doing just great the rest of the day. :) She is doing fabulously with potty training.... she has had very few accidents the last three days (she only had one today) and she is good about telling Mommy and Daddy when she needs to go "pee pee" or "poo poo" at home...

Above are a few pictures of the girls from the morning of Kimmy's first day of preschool. Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for updates! lol We still should get together you know :) Love you girl! Becka

Unknown said...

You're girls are getting so big. We are expecting our second child (a girl) and she should be here next week - we think.