Jenna followed along with the video, saying and signing
the words she knew. She has quite the vocabulary! :)
Here's Jenna smiling for the camera.
Jenna climbed up on the couch....
So Caroline did, too! :)
Aren't they cute playing together?they played together nicely.
Yesterday, I watched my friend Barb's 2 year old daughter Jenna for a couple of hours. Caroline LOVED having her over at our house, so much so that she followed her around the whole time she was here and wanted to do everything that Jenna did... :) The girls had a really good time playing together, and I enjoyed visiting with Barb when she came to pick up Jenna later that afternoon. :0) We hope they come back again soon!
so she sat down at the table and I gave her
the lunch her Mommy had brought for her.
she decided that she wanted to eat, too, of course! ;)
She wanted to be just like Jenna...
Yesterday, I watched my friend Barb's 2 year old daughter Jenna for a couple of hours. Caroline LOVED having her over at our house, so much so that she followed her around the whole time she was here and wanted to do everything that Jenna did... :) The girls had a really good time playing together, and I enjoyed visiting with Barb when she came to pick up Jenna later that afternoon. :0) We hope they come back again soon!





1 comment:
She is so beautiful! I am looking forward to my own Caroline play-date!
- ALS
Post a Comment