Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Caroline Chronicles ~ Week 10




**This afternoon, when Caroline grabbed "sissy's" blanket from the chair I said "blanket" and signed it at the same time. To my surprise, she signed it back! This was the first time she had ever signed "blanket" before. I repeated it to her several more times, and she repeated it back! She makes Mommy very proud. :0)
**Caroline is also an "overachiever" when it comes to teething... ;0) She already has 10 teeth and is currently working on getting 4 more at the same time! No wonder she has been rather cranky off and on for the past couple of months...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids simply amaze me - to think you can teach something to them at such a young age... and they can grasp the concept and repeat it. I love reading your tales! :)

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Hey, Steph! Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :) I agree with you about kids... they're pretty amazing, aren't they?!