Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Streak is Over...

Well, I'm sad and I must admit, a little bit frustrated, to report that the "going to sleep at night with no problem" streak is over... Since last Wednesday, Caroline has begun to have trouble going to bed at night again. This is following a 2-3 month stretch of being able to put her down in her bed wide awake between 7 and 7:45 PM, following a nice bedtime routine that we have established... It sure was nice while it lasted and I'm hoping that this trouble she's having will be short-lived. :{ She's acting scared and anxious, crying and calling out, "Momma!" while standing next to her bedroom door shortly after I lay her down for bedtime... I'm not sure what the best way to handle this is, but I am currently trying everything I can think of. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: