Friday, August 22, 2008

The "Reluctant" Napper Versus the "Willing" Napper ;)

Here's Caroline asleep next to "Big Red,"the stuffed dog Daddy gave her for Valentine's Day.
Evidence of how much fun she had while she was supposed to be napping!
;)
My reluctant sleeping beauty...

More evidence of "playtime"... Hee hee...

She was so sound asleep that she didn't hear me come in, nor did she even twitch when I accidentally hit her foot with the door when I came to check on her...

My willing sleeping beauty... ;-)

This little princess LOVES to sleep!!
These pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago (I know... I've gotten behind on my blogging!). ;) Caroline decided to play during her nap time before she finally "crashed" on the floor... After hearing her play in her room for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, it suddenly got very quiet. I decided to go check on her and found her sound asleep next to the bedroom door! :0) Meanwhile, Kimberly went to sleep almost right away and slept for at least 2 to 3 hours. My two daughters, like night and day when it comes to sleeping...

No comments: