Monday, May 19, 2008

Visit with dear friends in Tennessee... (Part 2)

Playing with "Cousin" Hannah... "these stairs sure are fun! You mean, you get to play on these everyday?! Wow!"

As you can see, Caroline had lots of fun with Hannah... she loved Hannah's stacker... and of course, the stairs! ;-)

More stair time fun... "Let me show you how it's done, Caroline." :)

"Aunt" Anna and Kimmy having some "bonding" time... Later that evening, while holding Kimberly, Anna said, "I could sit here for hours." What a good aunt... Isn't that sweet?!

Here's Kimmy bonding with "Aunt" Lauren and "Cuz" Hannah... Hannah was so sweet to the baby the entire evening.

Another pic with Lauren and Hannah...

Here's Hannah "practicing" to be a big sister (her little brother is due in August). She's holding Kimberly and "helping" her Mommy give Kimberly her pacifier. How sweet!

Hannah having fun in her tunnel...

Kimmy bonding with her "Aunt" Tiffany... :)

Here are the girls playing with the blowing bubbles "Aunt" Anna gave Hannah. They had lots of fun!! :)

This was the first time Caroline had ever played with bubbles... so, she needed a little instruction from those with experience... ;0)

Hangin' out on "Uncle" Joel's and "Aunt" Lauren's front porch after having a yummy dinner of lasagna, salad, veggies, and peanut butter cookies... Good food and good company... who could ask for more?!

Ashley enjoyed sharing his Army tales with our friends.

Hannah sporting her cute green crocs while playing with some toys "Aunt" Anna gave her. :)

While playing outside, Caroline fell on the porch and cut her finger. Daddy cleaned it for her and then "Uncle" Joel covered her wound with a bandage...

As you can tell, she was NOT happy about it... She pulled it off of her finger a few minutes after this picture was taken...

Anna with the "girls." Don't they all make a pretty picture?


While in Tennessee, Ashley, the girls, and I got together with some of our closest, dearest friends one evening. We all gathered at Lauren and Joel's house, ate dinner together, and then visited for awhile. I have known Lauren since high school and Anna and Tiffany since college, and I consider them to be some of my best friends! I got to know Joel when he and Lauren got married in '99, and I love him and think the world of him! :) Their precious daughter Hannah and Caroline played really well together (even though Caroline got tired and cranky later that evening) ;-). And Hannah seemed to love baby Kimberly! I have no doubts that she will make a great big sister to her little brother when he arrives in August.
We had a wonderful visit with our friends! I only wish we could've visited longer... and that I lived closer to all of them!!

No comments: