Hangin' out with her best buds...
So many toys... and so little time to play with them!! ;)Ashley, Caroline, Kimberly, and I visited my side of the family in the great state of Tennessee from May 7th-13th. We had a wonderful time while we were there! Our only complaint was that the trip was just way too short... :( We got to visit with Maw Maw, Paw Paw, Uncle Kyle, Aunt Kim, cousins Morgan and Tyler, Uncle Jason, Aunt Teresa, Great Uncle Frank, Great Aunt Sandy, cousins Daniel, Bridget, Madison, and Marshall. Everyone seemed to enjoy seeing Caroline again and meeting Kimberly for the first time! :) I have lots of pictures from our trip, and I promise to post them soon... (I'm waiting on Ashley to download them from a CD to the hard drive and then to our computer). But, I wanted to go ahead and share some of the ones that were available to me! ;)
+May+2008+001.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment