Hi! My name is Kimberly Nicole (but most people call me "Kimmy"... My sister Caroline calls me "Sissy")... :-) I bet you're wondering what I've been up to lately? Well... all kinds of things!! For starters, at my 1 year doctor's appointment (March 17th), I weighed 20 lbs, 10 ozs and I was 28 1/2 inches long. Mommy says I'm "growing like a weed," whatever that means?... ;)
I recently started to eat solids... it took awhile, but I finally warmed up to trying Cheerios! :-) I used to just throw them on the floor, but about 3 weeks ago, I decided to put one in my mouth and chew on it. Mmmm... it was good! (So I ate some more...). :-) Hee hee... Then, while I was at the zoo with my family a couple of weeks ago, I tried eating saltines for the first time... Yum-yum! I REALLY like these!! And one of my all time favorites is french fries. Mommy keeps trying to get me to eat some kind of mushy food she calls "bananas" and "green peas," but I don't like the way either of these feel.. Yuck! (So I just throw them onto the floor)... Hee hee...
One of the most exciting things I've done recently is walk! I took my first 2 steps the day before Daddy had to head back to Iraq (on April 2). Daddy & Mommy were both SO excited that I couldn't help but grin! :0-) I've taken a step or two since then, but I'm not quite ready to give up crawling just yet... (it's such an effective way of getting around the house!). ;-)
I also clap my hands, give Mommy kisses and hugs, and say "Momma" and "duh duh." I'm growing up fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment