Hi! My name is Caroline Ashley. :-) I'm a "BIG girl!" (My Mommy tells me so all of the time!)... I bet you're wondering what I've been up to lately?? Well... the answer is... LOTS of cool things! Let me tell you all about it! :0-)
Lately, I've been "talking up a storm," as Mommy says. I recently began to speak in 3 word sentences. On March 31st, I said, "Mommy's at home" and "Sissy's at home." One morning while Mommy was changing my diaper, I said "Sweet Mommy," "Sweet Sissy," "Sweet Caroline." :-) This made my Mommy giggle, which made me giggle... Hee hee... This week I also said, "Kitty cat is crying" when I heard our cat Snowy meowing to get inside the house from the garage. This was my first 4 word sentence! As you can imagine, Mommy was REALLY excited!! (Silly Mommy.. she gets excited SO much, doesn't she??).. ;-)
Some other things I often say are "Sissy's asleep," "white kitty" and "rain outside" (even when it's not raining... I just like to say it!). ;-)
Tonight in the bathtub I told my sister Kimmy, "No, Sissy!" when she reached for one of my crayons (I know she's not supposed to play with my crayons... or my chalk or markers, for that matter, because Mommy is always saying that she will eat them). So... I thought I would help Mommy out. :-) I'm VERY helpful this way!!
I can also recognize all of the letters in my name and know that it spells "C-A-R-O-L-I-N-E." :)
Mommy writes each letter for me and I say all of them correctly. Then she asks me what this spells and I say, "Caroline." (She tells me I'm SO smart!). I know all of the letters in my last name, too, but I'm still working on knowing that it spells my last name... ;-0)
I've been knowing and naming colors since November... and not just the primary ones, either! I know brown, purple, pink, etc., etc.... Now I like to point to things and say what color they are. If Sissy is wearing a blue shirt I say, "blue shirt." I recognize numbers 1-5 and I know 8, too! Sometimes I get 6 and 9 mixed up, which I think is completely understandable (don't you??). :-) And I'm working on 7...
I also know a lot of shapes... and I can put them all in the correct spot in my shape sorter everytime... Yahoo!
Some of my favorite things to do are : color, read, watch "does," JUMP!, swing, slide, cuddle with my stuffed animal friends, play with my kitty cat, and play in the bathtub. I also LOVE my pre-school!! I'm a fun, sweet little girl (my Mommy tells me so all of the time). :-)
My best friend is still Eeyore, but I like to sleep next to both Puppy and Eeyore every night...

No comments:
Post a Comment