In this pic, I was trying to show how Caroline had covered her cute watermelon outfit in strawberry juice... She loves fruit!
Vannessa's daughter (Liberty) and Julie's daughter (Sarah, in the pink swimsuit) playing in the pool.
Vannessa and Janine, whom I met for the 1st time that day, hangin' out... It was a beautiful day!
Heeerrre's Julie!!! ;)
Caroline and Sarah swingin' up a storm...
This was the very first time Caroline enjoyed swinging and wasn't afraid... I was so excited for her!
Here's Alan (Janine's son) entertaining all of the girls with a guitar solo. ;) (He was the only boy at the playdate, but he didn't seem to mind being outnumbered at all! Hee hee..).
Sarah and Liberty having a "slumber party" of sorts...
I thought this picture was just TOO cute!! These three are wishing the cat would come out from his safe haven... ;0)Okay... I know I've been a blogging stranger lately! ;) But, I promise I have a good reason... actually, I have several! ;-) For one, I've been a little tired lately... and then Caroline got sick (104 degree temp., diharrea, and just a little vomiting) last Tuesday, just as "Auntie" Anna came into town for a week long visit. (I will post pictures and commentary from her visit with us sometime in the next day or two... right now I'm playing "catch-up"). :0)
These pictures were taken just over a week ago, on the 6th. My new friend Julie, whom I met through a chapel/fellow Chaplain's wife friend named Vannessa, invited a group of us over to her house for some play time and dinner. The girls and I had SO much fun!! Not much can beat good food and fellowship with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment