Monday, July 28, 2008

The Caroline Chronicles ~ Such a Big Girl!

Caroline eating one of her favorite meals... mac 'n cheese with mixed veggies. Yum!

Mmm... mmm! She loves string cheese "sticks"! (I love this pic b/c it shows how cute she looks in a hair clip). :0)

All-American girl in the new red USA shirt I bought for her for just a $1.00 at Wal-Mart! Woo hoo! I love good deals like this... :)


Some of my favorite things to do now are:

** Bring puzzle pieces to Mommy so that she can tell me what animal or object they are. :)


** "Play" with sissy... i.e. put puzzle pieces in Kimberly's lap, bounce her in her bouncy seat, try to make her laugh by throwing my arms in the air... Hee hee... (SO cute to see!).


** Color in the bathtub... Fun stuff!


** As always... play with balls.

No comments: