
Here's Kimberly hanging out in her pack n play...

And enjoying her pacifier! :)

Caroline is also enjoying one of Kimmy's pacifiers...
Funny thing is, she didn't like them much when she
was a "wee one" like her sister... (sigh)

But now that she sees Kimberly sucking on one,
she's decided that she wants one, too!

Kimmy has a "love, hate" relationship
with her pacifier... ;)

Here's Daddy trying to keep her from spitting it out!
4 comments:
What sweet girls. Mine loves her pacifier too. How are the girls sleeping?
Hey, Samantha! :) Thanks for checking out my blog and for asking about my girls... :)
After a year of struggle, Caroline started sleeping much better, and she usually sleeps through the night now (she's now almost 17 months old). Kimberly sleeps pretty well, except for when she's gassy... The last couple of nights, she has wanted to sleep right next to me and seems to sleep better this way... I think we'll be working on the sleep thing with her for a little while. :)
Good to hear that Caroline is sleeping better.
Lilly Kate slept for six consecutive hours two nights in a row last week and then last night she slept from 9a.m. to 5:30p.m. without waking. It is very good news for this tired mom. She has never slept that long before. I'm glad that I trusted my gut and didn't make her cry it out. I'm just glad that she is finally figuring out this sleep thing. It only took her 15 months to do it!
Good luck with Kimberly and the sleeping thing. You must be so tired at this point!
I completely understand struggling with a baby who just doesn't want to sleep... It's encouraging to hear that I am not alone in this struggle, that there are other moms with infants who didn't sleep through the night by 6 months old... :)
Yay for Lilly Kate! I'm glad to hear that she has started to sleep better and that you will be able to get some more sleep. :) I know how tired you must be...
Last night, Kimberly only woke me up once to eat and slept well the rest of the time, so for the first time in 7 weeks, I woke up feeling well rested. Praise the Lord!
Post a Comment