Pops and Nana have been missing these precious pictures! My oh my - Caroline looks like she is always just "bubbling over"! I hope she takes naps the same time as Kimberly so you can get rest. Kimberly is absolutely beautiful and soooooo alert! Wish I could get my hands on them! Love you all, Pops and Nana
Hey, Pops & Nana! Thanks for visiting the blog... :) I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures! I can't wait for you to meet Kimmy and to see Caroline again soon.. We love you very much!
5 comments:
You look like you can handle anything! :0)
Much love,
- Anna
Man, time sure is flying!!!! Adorable pics!
Thanks, girls! I know... I can hardly believe that Kimberly will be 6 weeks old on Wednesday...
Pops and Nana have been missing these precious pictures! My oh my - Caroline looks like she is always just "bubbling over"! I hope she takes naps the same time as Kimberly so you can get rest. Kimberly is absolutely beautiful and soooooo alert! Wish I could get my hands on them! Love you all, Pops and Nana
Hey, Pops & Nana! Thanks for visiting the blog... :) I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures! I can't wait for you to meet Kimmy and to see Caroline again soon.. We love you very much!
Steph.
Post a Comment