Lately Caroline has wanted to "help Mommy cook, please..." This all started one evening last week when I decided to make the girls pancakes for dinner. :) I had Caroline climb up on our green ladder, stir the batter, help Mommy spoon the batter onto the griddle, and then flip the pancakes! Tonight she wanted to help Mommy cook the wild rice I was serving with pork chops... She did a great job stirring... such a BIG help to Mommy and such a BIG girl!! :)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Caroline Helping Mommy "Cook"
Lately Caroline has wanted to "help Mommy cook, please..." This all started one evening last week when I decided to make the girls pancakes for dinner. :) I had Caroline climb up on our green ladder, stir the batter, help Mommy spoon the batter onto the griddle, and then flip the pancakes! Tonight she wanted to help Mommy cook the wild rice I was serving with pork chops... She did a great job stirring... such a BIG help to Mommy and such a BIG girl!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment