Friday, July 10, 2009

The Caroline Chronicles ~ Oh, the cute things that come out of her mouth!


What has Caroline been up to lately, you ask? Well, she is such a smart girl (in my biased opinion)! ;-) She can sing the "ABC's" song just about perfectly now... The day before yesterday, we were eating dinner (Chick Fil A) in the car when Kimberly let out a loud scream. Caroline's response was so cute!... She said, "oh, goodness!" When I heard this, I laughed out loud because I say this all the time!! :>
Today I was feeding them some fruit while we were at the grocery store. I was about to offer Kimmy some more when I realized her mouth was full. I said, "You have a mouthful of fruit" and Caroline replied by mimicing me, "mouthful of fruit." She said it perfectly!! I guess I need to be extra careful about what I say these days, huh?! ;-)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Too precious! I love that picture of her too. She is growing up so fast.

Proud Mommy of 2 said...

Hey! Thanks! :> I know.. sometimes, I wonder where the time has gone? But, I'm sure you often wonder the same thing, huh?? ;-)