Friday, February 27, 2009

Outdoor Fun!



Yesterday, Caroline requested to go "side" (translation -- "outside") and to put her "Pooh shoes" on (these are her favorite sneakers). It was so beautiful outside... warm (in the 70's) and sunny, so how could I say no?? Both of my girls really enjoyed playing in our play yard! This was the first time Kimmy had crawled in the grass. :-)

2 comments:

Southern Barbie said...

I love these pictures!! They look like they are having a blast! Jakey just started going outside to play last week. That probably sounds so horrible. We went for walks and played at the park, but I was worried about the back yard with putting rocks, etc. in his mouth and just letting him walk around back there without me carrying him everywhere. Now that's all he wants to do...go outside! He runs (if you could call a fast waddle running) to the door! I wish all our kiddos could get together to play! It would be fun!! Thanks for leaving comments on my blog...sometimes you wonder if anyone reads them except you! (at least I wonder things like that!)
xoxo
slb

Lauren said...

Love these pics, but I keep hoping to see some of the girls and you with their Daddy! Hope you are enjoying your time together!