
Looking so cute in her hat...

Times Two!...

Spendin' time with Auntie Reesy

Hangin' out with Great Uncle Frank & Great Aunt Sandy :)

Don't I look cute in this hat?!

I sure was having fun at Chili's while Mommy, Maw Maw & Big Sis ate...

Making friends with "Sarah" the Seahorse (a gift from Pops & Nana)

Posin' for the camera...

Surfin', surfin', USA... ;-)

Spending time with Paw Paw

Maw Maw helped Mommy give me a bath... it was fun! I just LOVE the water!

Being loved on by Pops & Nana

Kimmy being held by Aunt Tracy

Baby Kim being held by Aunt Kim

Hangin' out with "Auntie" Anna

Here I am "reading" a book... Mommy thinks I'm brilliant! :)

Posin' with "Auntie" Lauren and "cousin" Brandon

Here I am playing with my big sister at Monkey's Treehouse. We sure had lots of fun!

Wearing my food... (Caroline "helped" feed me that night)... ;0)

Being loved on by Great Aunt Barb

Looking cute in the outfit "Auntie" Wendy gave me and playing with "Tommy" the Turtle... :)

Kimmy even looks cute with a bath cloth on her head!

Me & Mommy...

I really liked playing in my rainforest bouncy!!

Big Sis decided to look in on me... I think she's the neatest!

Pretty girl getting some tummy time...

She also enjoys sitting from time to time...

Here's Kimmy enjoying her swing
** Coming soon... the Caroline Chronicles!! **
3 comments:
Yup, she's a hat girl for sure! :)
Encore! Encore!
Loved it!
The hat is FABBBBBulous!
- Anna
She's such a cutie!!! Hannah loves looking at her pics!
Post a Comment