Saturday, November 11, 2006

Caroline Ashley's Letter from the Womb :)

Hi! My name is Caroline Ashley.... I haven't made my big entrance into the world just yet (I'm still inside my mommy's belly...) hee hee... But, mommy's doctor thinks I'm coming on November 21st, just 10 days from now! :-) It's getting a little crowded in here, so I think I'd like to come out soon, but I'm a little scared and nervous about it... Even though it's crowded, it's also warm and cozy... What will it be like out there?

I'm named after both my mommy and my daddy... Did you know that my mommy's middle name is Caroline? :-) And my daddy's name is Ashley! (A lot of people think that this is a girl's name, but boys can be named this, too...). My daddy is in the Army, and he's coming home soon from some place called... hmm... what did mommy say it was again?... Ira... Irak? No... Iraq, that's it!! Mommy is very excited that daddy will be here in time for my birth, and I'm glad that I will see him right away, too! :-) I wonder... will I look like mommy... or daddy? Or maybe both? (I've heard daddy say that he hopes I have mommy's smile and eyes, and I've heard mommy say that she hopes I have daddy's eyes and skin color... I'm not sure what all this means, but I can't wait to see myself!) hee hee...

After I'm born, mommy is going to post pictures and lots of information about me so that all of hers and daddy's family and friends can see and read about me growing up... So, please come back to my, um... bla... blo... blog and see how I'm doing!... :0)

1 comment:

jamie-grace said...

so this is probably like the best idea for a blog ever lol its so cute!